Friday Finishes ........


All finished. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I think this one might be a keeper for me. If you want to make your own here's how I made mine. I started with a old/vintage wood frame window. It was already painted white. Bonus. I then taped it off for the stripes. I painted the red stripes first. I used a brush to cut in the corners then rolled the paint on. I used a small roller and pan the throw away kind. I never throw away I just wash out well and reuse. I stored the roller, pan and brush is a large ziploc to keep it from drying out. After the red stripes were dry I then taped over them and painted the white stripes. Now that I think about it there was no need to retape the red stripes as I could of just painted the white over the whole pane. Live and learn. After it was good and dry I removed the tape. I then stenciled the stars on. I had to go over them several times. After the stars were dry I then rolled the blue on the whole pane. Again this took several coats. I painted on the backside/wrong side of the glass.Can be used indoors or outdoors as the paint is protected by the glass. Happy Painting.

Comments

Popular Posts