Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Whatcha Working On Wednesday .......



Since Monday I've been working on my new pattern from Walnut Ridge Primitives. Edda Lyddle's Heart Sampler is the name of the pattern. I love love love it. Its a heart sampler. I love anything I can use my quilt scraps on. I save every little piece. As you can see from the last picture I rounded up a bunch of ticking, guaze, old keys, vintage metal hearts, wire and buttons from the shop. Slowly all my supplies are making their way back to the house. I love it. I'm going to make hearts all day and night I hope. I need singles for my website, shop and etsy. If you know me I hate to make just one of anything. I'm hoping for several dozen. We'll see. I have a few errands to run then its home to sew.

6 comments:

Green Creek Primitives said...

Hi Kathy, I love that pattern also from walnut ridge. I just finished my tattered and torn collection I call it from an old quilt. Today I am sewing up a couple more rabbits. Vicky

TheRustyThimble said...

Kathy I love your hearts what a great pile of ticking you have there.....oh gee I have got to get some ticking, thank you for this post I keep forgetting that I need some LOL
Brenda

Mercy Otis/The Stone House said...

Love the hearts! I love the pile of stuff that found it's way back into your house too!
Hows you foot? Any Better?
Enjoy
Mercy

Tins and Treasures said...

Good evening, Kathy,
You certainly have been busy...and I sooo love your fabrics!

Have a thoughtful Thursday. ~Natalie

Angie Berry said...

Ooooh, those hearts are going to be beautiful!! I really can't wait to see them. Love the fabric colors you have picked out. The embellishments are going to look awesome on them!

LenZie said...

What a outstanding blog and love it. You really work hard and make so many enjoyable creation.
Look forward to returning.
LenZie

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online