Whatcha Working On Wednesday



Today I'm home getting a snow day WOO HOO I love snow days and I'm working on my fabric order. I just received 19 bolts, I've been busy adding them to my inventory and my etsy shop. At the moment I'm not working on adding anything new to my Kittredge Mercantile website since they are doing a server upgrade and I could lose my info. I have paid them to back it up for me but I haven't heard a word back. So in the mean time I'm trying to back up what I can myself and I'll have to hope for the best. The upgrade isn't until the 20th or 21st. In the meantime I'll only be adding to my Etsy shop. I added a few of the new bolts yesterday and I'm working on making fat quarter bundles. I ordered some awesome new colors so stop by and check them out when you can.

Comments

Sherrie said…
Hi!
Oh, I love your fabric. It's beautiful. Good luck with your backup situation. Have a great day!

Sherrie
A View of My Life
http://splummer-aviewofmylife.blogspot.com/2010/05/whatcha-working-on-wednesday.html
Leslie said…
Love the fabrics! I have always had such a love for plaids and checks...even before I knew Prim was such a thing!

Good luck with the website! I hope everything goes smoothly for you!

Leslie

Popular Posts