Whatcha Working On Wednesday



Today I started working on my handmades for Christmas.
I'm making three of these snowmen. If you know me I can't just make one of anything.
I'm thinking maybe he'll wear a old quilt jacket and a pair of childs shoes.
We'll have to see how that plays out. He's going to be a big boy standing 45 inches tall.

SOLD

I added my newly painted Americana Scale to my Etsy shop today.
I found the scale while shopping the world's largest yardsale this year.
If you haven't visited Etsy you should. Its everything handmade and I mean everything.
Its a great place to start on your Christmas shopping for that one of a kind handmade gift.


I also added these vintage wood shoe forms to my Etsy shop.
Remember I sell for the same price on matter where you buy from me and I will galdly combine shipping/handling and refund any overages. Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts