I Couldn't Wait......



I'm bad! I couldn't wait until Monday like I was going to, to change my website around. I know its not even Easter yet and I have seen my last bunny. If you know me you know I love americana so I couldn't wait a minute longer. This is a picture of one of the flags I have made from old fence. I have several to chose from and due to their size they are available for local pick up only.

~SPECIAL NOTE ~
To those of you who subscribe to my blog the last few updates you received were a mess. I'm so sorry. One was when I updated my website. I didn't realize that every time I change a graphic you get a e-mail so I have removed that url and I hope that solves that problem. I change things alot and that seems like a real bother to me to bother you with that. And the other was a slideshow of my newest shop tour. I took almost 50 pictures to share with you. I didn't realize I couldn't add the code for the slideshow and I should of added a link. Live and learn. Please visit MY BLOG and see the post you missed its right below this one. Sorry for the inconvience. Kathy

P.S. Happy, Happy Easter!

Comments

I Love the flag...and the rusty stars you used with it...very nice!
Unknown said…
I love the work you did on this flag

Popular Posts