Just Added!


I just added these primitive Cat-Do's to my website they have been hanging with me at the shop. I have alot at the shop thats not on my site. If your looking for a certain primitive handmade chances are I might have one. Just ask. I'm going to try to start rotating things so visit often. I made these using a My Raggedy Kids pattern. The two tall ones are sitting atop a wood candlestick that I painted and distressed and the shorter one is sitting apon a old glass insulator. I added them to my FALL page. I don't know why I added them to Fall I think of Cats as everyday. I might have to think about a new catagory. I have a Assorted catagory I guess I should of added them there. Oh well, for now their home is on Fall. Stop by and take a peak when you have a chance.

Comments

Andrea said…
Love your Cat-Do's, especially the fuzzy head one. Hehe! Very cute!

Blessins,
Andrea

Popular Posts