As Found Primitives



Here is a peek at a few of the primitives I found on my trip to Baltimore. We found a few things along the way. I was lucky enough to be able to make two runs up to Pennsylanvia. I know of a few getting spots. I went to Eldreth Pottery and bought myself a great red ware lamp and a few christmas ornaments. I don't know if you can see them in the picture or not but in the yellowware bowl there are two balls of wool. I found a shop Lancaster, Pa. and bought the wool which they call Jacob Roving. They were surprised alittle when I said I was using it for doll hair. I think it will look great on one of my black girlfriends. For now I'm leaving it sit in the bowl. I also found about a dozen pair of baby shoes, here there and everywhere. I found some tin items and kitchen scales all of which need a flag painted on them. The rest I'm pricing and adding to the shop. So thats what I'm up to today. I'm still working on the quilt stars at home in the evening. I didn't realize how much time they take to stuff and sew shut and then over and over and over again. What was I thingking making 48 of them. I'll just plug away working on them here and there. Maybe I can get a few done this evening while I'm watching the all star game. I'll post them when finished.

Comments

Popular Posts