Latest Handmade



I hate to whine but what a pain in the ....... this girlfriend is turning into. First off the directions, or the lack of I should say. I hate when I buy a pattern and the directions are not complete. I had no idea how to attach the arms and legs. Is she to sit or stand? I have all of her parts and her little friends parts all sewn and stuffed and I was hoping to start painting them today. When I checked the fit of their clothes, her skirt is way to big and so is his jacket. I will have to make a few changes before I can paint them. I'm not a happy camper. I'm having to do things more than once because of the lack of directions. And I'm having to think to much. Thats why I buy a pattern I don't want to think, I just want to make. Not a pattern for beginners. I'm sure in the end she'll be a sweetheart.

Comments

Hey Kathy! You have hit the nail on the head with this one!!! Sometimes I think the pattern maker doesn't try the pattern out before she sells it. Bad instructions hurt her sales 'cause I won't purchase anymore from that designer. Real pet peeve of mine!!

Thanks for your post on my blog. I'm adding you to my list of friends!!
Oh, Ouch! Sorry to hear about your bad pattern instructions Kathy. I am sure you will be able to make her work eventually, you are so talented.

~Michele

Popular Posts