My Next Project




I know, I know, I just finished Mr. Rabbit yesterday and I'm starting something new today. Two of my most favorite times is when I finish a project/girlfirend and the other is when I start a new project/girlfriend. I call my dolls girlfirends in case you were wondering. I already have my Santa all lined up for this Christmas. I have patterns just waiting in line to be made. This is the second pattern of the three I ordered from The Key To Primitive. This girlfriend is going to take awhile to make but isn't she a darling and her little friend. I'm going to make four and I'm so excited because I'm going to keep one for myself. I don't keep many of my girlfriends but I'm keeping this one. I already know where she's gonna sit. So I'm off to sew awhile.................

Comments

Popular Posts