Email Subscriptions


Want to see what I've been up to? Where I've been shopping? Or what handmade primitive I'm making, painting, sanding, stuffing, dying, or baking next? Well if you do then sign up for my updates by email. I thought I would try this and see how it works out. I do keep a email list, really I do. I just have never sent out a thing. And I want to keep in touch with all of you. I like blogging and thought this looked like it could be the answer to a newsletter for me. And its in real time. Well almost the updates go out at 1:30 A.M. eastern time. All I have to do is post what I've been up to and all you have to do is enter your email address. How simple is that? The email subscription widget is located at the upper left hand corner at the top of this page.

Comments

Popular Posts