Free Patterns



Here is a site for free patterns. They have snowmen, candy canes and star ornie patterns (to name a few) which make the best bowl fillers. And bonus just in time for the up coming holiday season. I use the star ornie pattern and make them out of old quilts then trim with a button, tag or whatever I wish. They can be used anywhere. I tie them on packages, add a piece of twine to hang, tuck them into a wreath, tie a few together, curtain tie backs, holiday pin, add to your favorite garland ............ the ideas are endless. And best of all they are quick! Once I start making them its hard for me to stop. I think just one more, just one more and can one ever have too many stars. I think not. So visit HOMEBERRIES.COM and click on the free link and get a jump on your holiday decorating. After the holidays just add them to your primitive collection, give one to your favorite doll to hold, they can be repurposed again and again. And they are great for a last minute gift.

Comments

Popular Posts