We're Going Shopping ..............


My youngest and I are going be on the road shortly. We are heading to Sparks and White Cloud, Kansas via Nebraska and I-80 its about the same miles as taking I-70 thru Kansas. From my house to there about 650 more or less. By leaving this afternoon (hopefully) we can get a good jump on the miles which will allow us to start shopping tomorrow along the way. Sparks and White Cloud are having antiques/fleamarkets from the 29th to the 2nd. I've been before but can't remember much except I was there with my oldest on the way home from somewhere else. Maybe it will come to me. We're going to shop it Thursday and Friday before the weekend crowds and be on way home Friday late. Its going to be a first for me, I'm not taking my 4 door pick up I'm taking my Subaru Forster. I do have a luggage rack and if I buy something flat like a table first I can stack inside of it and bungie to it. I'll try to behave but it won't be easy. I'm suppose to be looking for smalls old quilts, buttons, crochet, spice tins, cookie cutters, baby shoes, anything to paint on, yellowware, baskets, samplers, metal heart rugs. Until I get rid of my storage unit I can't buy anything big. No problem I can adjust.

Comments

Julia said…
Oh...that trip sounds like so much fun! We have a mile long garage sale here in my area once a year. I love spending the day looking for treasures! Have a great time. :)
Firecracker Kid said…
Sending willpower your way. NOT! Go crazy as much as your $$ will allow;)

Popular Posts