Whatcha Working On Wednesday



I have made this girlfriend before but they got new homes quick, so I thought I'd make a few more. I'm think one or two plain, one seasonal and of course one Americana. I sowed these up yesterday with the thought of stuffing them on Thursday while watch football. There's three games on Thanksgiving and to me thats prime stuffing time. But I started them last night while I was watching Dancing With The Stars and the next thing I knew I was to close to being done so I figured why not finish. I get crazy on things until I'm done. Something just comes over me. I figure go with it because sometimes I hate stuffing, it is my least favorite part. In case you are wondering how long does something like that take. It took me 3 1/2 hours to stuff them and there's four of them. So thats four bodies, eight arms and eight legs. I hope to get to painting their stripes and stitching their faces today but I don't know. I'm making Spring Flower next. I know its not even Christmas but I always have to be thinking ahead. I'm going to get a few of her sewn up today so I can take her home and stuff her tomorrow. I'm off to sew awhile but before I go I want to wish you all a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving. Kathy

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the little ladies waiting to be dressed up. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day, stuffing and watching football, my husband doesn't watch football, but we are big movie buffs and of course the Macy's parade.

peggylee
craft2470@hotmail.com
peggyleebaker.blogspot.com

Popular Posts